Experience the Joy of Learning!
Learning Tree Preschool offers a variety of excellent preschool programs in a warm and nurturing environment. Learning Tree Preschool is a non-profit, integrated auxiliary of the United Methodist Church of Red Bank. We are an Early Childhood Learning Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, and Bureau of Licensing.
Children are encouraged to learn by doing. The curriculum, planned by our creative and enthusiastic teachers, emphasizes the process rather than the finished product. Children experience the fun of learning by participating in activities like Art, Science, Math, Music, Story time, Dramatic Play, Outdoor Play and STEM concepts. These activities are designed to stimulate growth in a wide range of areas, including social, emotional, and cognitive development and fine and gross motor skills. Our goal is to develop a foundation for your child built on self-esteem and emotional well-being with a respect for the community.
Call now for a tour for Fall 2024 Classes
- Follow us on social media to find out about our January Open House.
- 2.5 Class
- 3's Class
- Pre-K Class
We have limited space in our 3's program this year. All other classes are full.
2023/2024 Registration Form & Tuition
Click to Download
A Universal Health Record Form & Immunization Record are required for all registrants before the school year begins. You may find the Universal Health Record at Click to Download
If your child has documented allergies, we will also need the Permission to Give Medication Form & EpiPen prior to the
2023/2024 Class Schedule
- Small teacher-student ratio
- Early Childhood/Elementary School Certifications & Experience
- CPR, First Aid & EpiPen Certification
- Bright, spacious, well-equipped classrooms
- Air purifiers in each classroom
- Fenced-in and safe playground
- Newly painted classrooms
- Music Wall on our playground
- Letter of the Week Program
- Introduction of the Fundations Program for letter sounds and writing
- Explore numbers and shapes through counting and sorting
- Strengthen fine motor skills through a variety of activities including crafts, playdoh, and use of manipulatives
- Practice skills to develop our social and emotional development like sharing, taking turns, understanding different feelings, and problem solving
- Develop gross motor skills through movement activities
- Hands on exploration that encourages curiosity and creativity
- Strengthen writing skills by practicing tracing and writing letters and strokes
- Parent Teacher Conferences in the spring
- We do not incorporate religion in our curriculum. We do support food drives and various philanthropic causes.
Learning Tree Preschool is a non-profit, integrated auxiliary of the United Methodist Church of Red Bank. We are an Early Childhood Learning Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, and Bureau of Licensing. Learning Tree Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, or disability in the processes of admissions, educational programs or employment.