Experience the Joy of Learning!
Learning Tree Preschool offers a variety of excellent preschool programs in a warm and nurturing environment. Learning Tree Preschool is a non-profit, integrated auxiliary of the United Methodist Church of Red Bank. We are an Early Childhood Learning Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, and Bureau of Licensing.
Children are encouraged to learn by doing. The curriculum, planned by our creative and enthusiastic teachers, emphasizes the process rather than the finished product. Children experience the fun of learning by participating in activities like Art, Science, Math, Music, Story time, Dramatic Play and Outdoor Play. These activities are designed to stimulate growth in a wide range of areas, including social, emotional, and cognitive development and fine and gross motor skills. Our goal is to develop a foundation for your child built on self-esteem and emotional well-being with a respect for the community.
- Small teacher-student ratio
- NJ State certified
- CPR & First Aid certified
- Bright, spacious, well-equipped classrooms
- Air purifiers in each classroom
- Fenced-in and safe playground
- Letter of the Week Program
- Introduction of the Fundations Program for letter sounds and writing
- Explore numbers and shapes through counting and sorting
- Strengthen fine motor skills through variety of activities including crafts, playdoh, and use of manipulatives
- Practice skills to develop our social and emotional development like sharing and understanding different feelings
- Develop gross motor skills through movement activities
Learning Tree Preschool is a non-profit, integrated auxiliary of the United Methodist Church of Red Bank. We are an Early Childhood Learning Center licensed by the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, and Bureau of Licensing. Learning Tree Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, or disability in the processes of admissions, educational programs or employment.